Factory guided tour – Valverbe Herbal Teas- Melle – Valle Varaita
A guided tour of our production plant, to discover the various stages of processing Valverbe organic herbal teas, available all year round
Valverbe cultivates and collects organic medicinal herbs in Valle Varaita and in the surrounding valleys. The herbs are then transported to the Melle plant, where the various steps necessary to obtain good herbal teas take place.
During the guided tour, you will visit the drying facilities, where you will be able to understand how our low-temperature dryers work, the herb warehouse where we store around 500 containers of herbs and the cellular water of the plants, the grinding and packaging facilities, where you will see our packaging machines that can make 350 herbal tea bags per minute! We will also visit the phytotherapy laboratory, where we produce gemmoderivates according to the French pharmacopoeia. These mysterious words will have no more secrets!
During the visit, you will also know about to the history of our company while sipping a tasty herbal tea!
Here is some information:
- Reservation is required : for information and reservations write to email@example.com or call/send a message to 0039 377 0856179.
- Fee: €5 per person, children under 12 free, herbal tea tasting included
- Duration: 1 hour
- Spoken languages: Italian, English and French
- from October to May: every Friday and Saturday, at 10:00 and 15:30.
- from June to September we offer two guided tours: the factory tour and the our botanical garden “Il Giardino dei Profumi” tour (follow this link to find out more): the calendar of the two guided tours will be available soon
IT IS POSSIBLE TO BOOK THE TWO GUIDED TOURS FOR A DISCOUNTED PRICE: fee for 2 visits €8 per person, free for children under 12
Contact us for requests on other days of the week or for groups